Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday Room Makeover



My birthday was on June 25th this year, and I turned eleven! My parents always ask my brothers and I what we wanted for our birthdays, but this year I couldn't  really think of anything I wanted. Then Mom showed me a picture of a really cool modern room, and I decided that I wanted to make a room like that for my birthday present.





Here I am painting my headboard.



                                      This is what you see when you first come into my room












I really enjoy my new 'room makeover'! It is a room style that I will probably enjoy for several years and not want to change. I am glad that Mom and Dad helped me work and buy the things for my new room. I hope this was some inspiration for rooms in your house!





No comments:

Post a Comment