Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tiger! Continued

Here is the rest of my tiger attack story.


 Later
   I woke up to the sound of beeping machines and calm voices. I saw a sympathetic woman's face looking down on me, and heard her say, "She's awake." 
       Wondering where I was I tried to sit up, but a sharp pain in an arm and my back caused me to fall back onto the bed with a groan. 
       "Yeah, you better not try to get up until your a little better, sweetie," the woman said in an even more compassionate voice. I looked at her in confusion, and as if in answer to my unspoken question she said, "Your'e in the hospital honey. They say you were attacked by a tiger, and as you may have already found out you took a pretty serious blow. The police found the body of the tiger also, though, and your friends say you managed to kill it before you blacked out." She was checking a machine near my bed, and turned a few knobs before answering another one of my silent questions. "Your'e two friends are alright, and very grateful to you." 
       Having been relieved of my main concern (my friends' health), I soon fell into a deep sleep.
                                                           The End

No comments:

Post a Comment