Friday, June 1, 2012

School is Over!!

Summer, here we come!

Yesterday was the last day of school, and it was fun! On our Field Day, I was-unfourtunately-sick. Mom had bought my brothers and I each our grade shirt that most kids would wear on Field Day, but I didn't get to wear it to school that day. So, hearing it was allowed along with jeans, I wore the shirt on the last day of school. At the very end of the day, everyone was signing shirts and yearbooks. I didn't have my yearbook, but I did get all my friends in my class to sign my shirt. Mrs.Court signed my shirt too, and so did my favorite teacher, Mrs.Conner. Mrs.Conner was switching campuses. : (





A principal award

A homeroom  award


A homeroom award.
A principal award
I also received awards the day before the last (those were called principal awards) and also some homeroom awards on the last day. There are some pictures of them above.

I managed to get all my friend's addresses and some phone numbers.

Oh, and here is our 2012 yearbook. Unfortunately, it includes no pictures or the names of me or my brothers. It seems to have been made before we got into the school five months ago.

Summer is finally here, and school is over. What are we going to do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment