Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Writing A New Book

Lately I have been struggling with my Hypo-Thyroidism; I have been very tired, with has caused a few other problems. But all things work out for good, and since I started not feeling well I have grown closer to God. Anyway, it has not been nearly as bad as it was a few months ago.

Lately I have been working on a book titled 'Trust', if you have ever heard of the Shadowside Trilogy, it is related to that. It is a lot like Narnia; there is a Jesus character who gets killed (he gets killed at the end of my book). My story takes place way in the future (in year 2756) and on a planet called Kila. I made up a weird creature and high-tech things to give it the feel that it is way in the future (when writing stories, you need to add details that prove what you are thinking. Like with my future theme, I made a microwave that automatically stirs up any food you want in no time at all). My main character is Kalina Hshnaw (funny last name, huh?), and I am not going to tell you what she looks like or what her personality is yet, just that she loves to read. I am trying to make lots of exciting and dangerous parts in my book, and I am even adding in some things that may be important for future books, if I do make a sequel to Trust.

Keep on checking my blog for more on my book!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I am not planning on Trust being a really thick book, just a medium size.

    ReplyDelete