Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Candy Cane Hearts

Valentine's day is here!! My family already has the teachers gifts, guess what the are! My mom thought this brilliant idea up once again (maybe she got it from one of the blogs she follows) ....candy cane hearts!

These homemade valentine gifts must be the fastest and easiest to make! All you need are candy canes (two per heart), and a hot glue gun (tape probably will hold, but not as well).
First, turn the candy canes towards each other. Next, glue the heads (curved part) together, as I did above. This will make it look like a heart, but you are not yet finished.
Third and last of all, glue the bottom of the candy cane together. Really simple, huh. 

And there you have it! The easiest edible hearts you can ever make! Have a great Valentines day!

3 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun making those with you. I like the book series: The Liberty letters and the A Life Of Faith Series. I really like the red rock mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, Brenna! I will have to try those books out (except for the red rock mysteries, I have already read some of them, as you know).

    ReplyDelete