Friday, July 6, 2012

Trust

Okay, I am going to go ahead and show you a little bit more of Trust.


                                                                   Chapter 1                                                                                           As soon as the school bell rang, the doors were unlocked and all of us students rushed out like a swarm of bees. It was a beautiful and sunny day, but nobody walked home. We all remembered as soon as we exited the building that it was too dangerous to walk. So we climbed into our sceabas and rode home. Even the birds seemed to have ceased their singing and flown away. Why was it so dangerous to walk? There had been a mongoe attack.A mongoe is a large, violent creature, with six stubby horns and a head of a lion and the body of a bee. I got that information from my mom, who has seen three mongoes, I have seen none. Mom saw the mongoes when our enemy, the planet of Samaj, chased them to our planet, Kila, and they ended up at Mom’s family pod. But Grandfather was able to portal the Control Service, who was then able to take care of the mongoes before much damage was done. So that attack was not very severe, but it usually is much worse than that; worse than you can imagine.Hardly anyone has seen a mongoe since we fought most of them off in the war of 2693, which was 63 years ago (right now it is year 2756). But just last week, a woman was attacked by one of the evil beasts near the K.D.C. After that, everyone has been afraid to go outside without the protection of their sceaba’s doors. Also, the school doors have been locked during and after learning hours, to try to prevent the mongoe from getting in easily.I climbed into my sceaba and told my destination to it. Then, with a small jolt, I was heading home. My sceaba is a shiny white; I polish it every week. It is, of course, a perfect circular ball shape, much like my pod, and all sceabas (and pods). The two doors that are on each side of a sceaba are black and very much guaranteed that their locks are super tight and the doors are the sturdiest ever (that is why everyone feels so protected inside them).  The seats inside my sceaba are a jet black color, and are so velvety and soft that I have fallen asleep in them more than once on long trips. There is a violet license plate on the back of my sceaba that has my name on it, Kalina Hshnaw.

Alright, a lot more about Trust. I would like to hear what you think of it on comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment